ADRENALINE PUMPING | BREATHTAKING SCENERY | BEAUTIFUL MACHINERY | UNUSUAL CAMARADERIE
AUSTIN SUPERCARS & EXOTICS - RUN #1
April 30, 2023 | TOUR #121
REGISTERED DRIVERS & NAVIGATORS
1. Blake & Shana 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2. Ryan & Rachael 2014 Ferrari FF
3. Leonard and Courtney 2014 Ferrari 458
4. Greg & Tempa 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo
5. Scott & Sandy 2017 McLaren 570S
6. Ryan, Micah & Cohen (sons) 2022 Porsche 911 Carrera S
7. Eric and Joshua 2022 Lamborghini Huracan EVO
8. Nels 2013 Porsche Boxster S
9. Michael 2019 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
10. Russell and Lara 2013 Porsche Boxster S
11. Jack 2023 Porsche Cayman GT4 RS
12. Sanjay 2017 Porsche Cayman 718
13. Jon 2006 Audi TT
14. Michael & Marguerite 2020 Ferrari F8
15. Jeff 2023 Porsche 911 GTS
16. Bill 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cab
17. Blake 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
18. Anil & Kristina 2023 Porsche 911 Turbo S
19. Aaron 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Carbon 65
plus The Tourmaster
TOTAL COUNT: 31 participants in 20 cars
Start Location: This is a private event. To avoid unwanted attention, the start location will be announced via email to registered drivers a few days before the event. (Hint: It will be in southwest Austin)
Sunday, April 30
8:30 AM Social starts (coffee and breakfast tacos will be served)
8:50 AM Drivers Meeting (MANDATORY; there will be a roll call)
9:00 AM Review first set of driver notes
9:10 AM Group photos
9:20 AM Saddle up! Ladies and gentlemen! Start your engines!
9:22 AM Radio test
9:30 AM Depart start location
The route will be a nice mix of twisties, high speed sweepers, and long straights traversing 6,600 feet of elevation change in the hill country.
10:30 AM Restroom break and social (at mile marker 42)
12:00 PM Arrive at cafe for lunch
01:15 PM Return drive to Austin (optional)
Length of Run Before Lunch = 110 miles
Return trip to Austin = 40 miles
YOU ARRIVE AND DRIVE. WE HANDLE EVERY DETAIL.
The route, stops, and restaurant are scouted in advance to ensure all the roads are open and only the most fun and scenic roads are chosen and the restroom stop, dining visit, and parking areas are planned in advance.
Turn-by-turn route directions will be provided at the Drivers Meeting
For your safety, you are REQUIRED to bring a functioning FRS/GMRS radio. No radio, no drive. Your radio must pass the radio check at the start of the event. (A high-power radio may be purchased from for $85. See registration section for details.)
Every driver and passenger will be required to sign a liability waiver.
The cost of lunch is not included in the Registration Fee.
A professional photographer will capture our fun and memorable times together.
Every driver is expected to follow the driving rules outlined and explained in the Participant Guide. This Guide is a culmination of almost 20 years of touring experience involving more than 100 tours. It is a proven model that helps ensure that we have a lot of fun in a responsible way and that the driving tours are conducted with the utmost safety to the participants and the public.
Please note that for this run a Technical Inspection is NOT required and there is no tire inspection before the tour. So, for this tour, please disregard the sections in the Participant Guide pertaining to the Technical Inspection (#23) and tire inspection (#24).
If you have a question, please email The Tourmaster directly at Tourmaster@DrivingAdventuresUSA.com
1. REGISTRATION FEE (per car) = $84
2. REFUNDABLE SAFETY DEPOSIT (per car)
Former Participant = $104 ($100 is refundable)
If you are one of the 40+ people who already have a Safety Deposit on file (you know who you are), do NOT send a Safety Deposit.
First-timer = $208 ($200 is refundable)
THE REFUNDABLE SAFETY DEPOSIT IS TO:
- Motivate participants to be present on-time at the mandatory check-ins, vehicle inspection, radio check, and drivers meetings and arrive equipped with a working FRS radio.
- Motivate participating drivers to complete the tour by following all the driving rules outlined in the Participant Guide.
Every participant who follows all the rules listed here and elsewhere (see above, Participant Guide and Terms & Conditions) will receive A FULL REFUND OF THEIR SAFETY DEPOSIT. You are welcome to keep your Safety Deposit on file to avoid the pay-and-refund cycle at future drives. If you want this, make sure to tell The Tourmaster when he confirms your registration via email. Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding the Registration Fee, Safety Deposit, refunds, cancelling or transferring your registration, and many other topics.
3. HIGH-POWER (8 WATT) BAOFENG HANDHELD RADIO (OPTIONAL) (LINK)
with 22 FRS/GMRS channels pre-programmed: $89
The Tourmaster will purchase this radio brand new and program all 22 FRS and GMRS channels for you. The new radio will be assembled, charged, programmed, and ready for your use at the start of the event, and you can take it home afterward with its original box and accessories.
REGISTRATION -- CLOSED
PAYMENT -- REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED -- DO NOT SEND PAYMENT
STEP #1: SEND PAYMENT
Send Registration Fee and Refundable Safety Deposit (and fee for optional pre-programmed high power radio if you desire).
STEP #2: CONFIRMATION
The Tourmaster will confirm receipt of your registration and payment via email. Your information will be used strictly for purposes of organizing this tour only.
STEP #3: GET READY
Get yourself and your car ready for a great time!
If you have a question, please email The Tourmaster at Tourmaster@DrivingAdventuresUSA.com