ADRENALINE PUMPING | BREATHTAKING SCENERY | BEAUTIFUL MACHINERY | UNUSUAL CAMARADERIE
SUNRISE RUN #2
AUGUST 13, 2023 | TOUR #124
REGISTERED DRIVERS & NAVIGATORS
1. Blake and James (son) 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2. Pratap 2008 Mini Cooper S Convertible
3. Mack 2022 Chevrolet Corvette
4. Mark & Cheryl 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
5. Esteban & Veronica 2017 Mercedes Benz AMG GT
6. Antonio & Andrea 1997 Porsche 911 Turbo
7. Jeff 2018 Audi S6 Stage 4
8. Fabio 2015 BMW M235
9. Arol 2017 BMW M3
10. Dwayne and Nick (son) 1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Twin Turbo
11. Karl 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman
12. Aaron 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
13. Greg & Tempa 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo
14. Brian 2013 Dodge Challenger RT Classic
15. Nitin 2015 Audi S5
16. Kevin and Amy 2023 Chevrolet Corvette
17. Rusty and Victor 2001 Porsche 911
18. Abigayle 2008 Audi R8
19. Garrit and Craig 2023 BMW M3
20. Marcelo and Enzo (son) 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
21. Brad 2019 BMW M850
plus The Tourmaster
TOTAL COUNT: 32 participants in 22 cars
Are you tired of the heat? Yeah, me, too. But I’m also tired of not driving. And I miss you guys and our meets. So, let’s drive.
This is the perfect run for early risers and dreamers.
And those who like SPEED.
Start Location: This is a semi-private event. To avoid unwanted attention, the start location will be announced via email to registered drivers a few days before the event. (Hint: It will be in north Austin)
Sunday, August 13
6:30 AM Social starts (come as early as you like; coffee and donuts will be available nearby)
6:40 AM Roll call (MANDATORY)
6:42 AM Drivers Meeting
6:52 AM Ladies and gentlemen! Start your engines!
6:54 AM Radio test
6:56 AM Sunrise
7:00 AM Let's drive!
9:00 AM Arrival at restaurant
9:02 AM Group photo at restaurant
9:05 AM Enjoy coffee and breakfast
Driver Notes will be handed out at the Drivers Meeting.
There will be one social/restroom break.
Length of Tour Before Breakfast = 110 miles
Return trip to Austin = 0 miles
YOU ARRIVE AND DRIVE. WE HANDLE EVERY DETAIL.
The route, stop(s), and restaurant are scouted in advance.
Turn-by-turn route directions will be provided at the Drivers Meeting.
The route will include some scenery, some curves, and LOTS of long straights to stretch your legs.
For your safety, you are REQUIRED to bring a functioning FRS/GMRS radio. No radio, no drive. Your radio must pass the radio check at the start of the event. (A high-power radio may be purchased from The Tourmaster for $89. See below for additional details.)
Every driver and passenger will be required to sign a liability waiver (which will be emailed in advance).
The cost of breakfast is not included in the Registration Fee.
A professional photographer will capture our fun and memorable times together.
Every driver is expected to follow the driving rules outlined and explained in the Participant Guide. This Guide is a culmination of almost 20 years of touring experience involving more than 100 tours. It is a proven model that helps ensure that we have a lot of fun in a responsible way and that the driving tours are conducted with the utmost safety to the participants and the public.
Please note that for this run a Technical Inspection is NOT required and there is no tire inspection before the tour. So, for this tour, please disregard the sections in the Participant Guide pertaining to the Technical Inspection (#23) and tire inspection (#24).
If you have a question, please email The Tourmaster directly at Tourmaster@DrivingAdventuresUSA.com
1. REGISTRATION FEE (per car) -- $58
2. REFUNDABLE SAFETY DEPOSIT (per car) -- $104 ($100 is refundable)
If you are one of the 40+ people who already have a Safety Deposit on file (you know who you are), do NOT send a Safety Deposit.
THE REFUNDABLE SAFETY DEPOSIT IS TO:
- Motivate participants to be present on-time at the mandatory check-ins, vehicle inspection, radio check, and drivers meetings and arrive equipped with a working FRS radio.
- Motivate participating drivers to complete the tour by following all the driving rules outlined in the Participant Guide.
Every participant who follows all the rules listed here and elsewhere (see above, Participant Guide and Terms & Conditions) will receive A FULL REFUND OF THEIR SAFETY DEPOSIT. You are welcome to keep your Safety Deposit on file to avoid the pay-and-refund cycle at future drives. If you want this, make sure to tell The Tourmaster when he confirms your registration via email. Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding the Registration Fee, Safety Deposit, refunds, cancelling or transferring your registration, and many other topics.
3. HIGH-POWER (8 WATT) BAOFENG HANDHELD RADIO (OPTIONAL) (LINK)
with 22 FRS/GMRS channels pre-programmed: $89
The Tourmaster will purchase this radio brand new and program all 22 FRS and GMRS channels for you. The new radio will be assembled, charged, programmed, and ready for your use at the start of the event, and you can take it home afterward with its original box and accessories.
REGISTRATION -- CLOSED -- PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT OR SEND PAYMENT
PAYMENT -- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT
STEP #1: SEND PAYMENT
Send Registration Fee and Refundable Safety Deposit (and fee for optional pre-programmed high power radio if you desire).
STEP #2: CONFIRMATION
The Tourmaster will confirm receipt of your registration and payment via email. Your information will be used strictly for purposes of organizing this tour only.
STEP #3: GET READY
Get yourself and your car ready for a great time!