ADRENALINE PUMPING | BREATHTAKING SCENERY | BEAUTIFUL MACHINERY | UNUSUAL CAMARADERIE
BOAR RUN LXII
MAY 29, 2022 | TOUR #111 | SOLD OUT
REGISTERED DRIVERS & NAVIGATORS
1. Blake -- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2. Greg & Tempa -- 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo
3. Jennifer -- 2017 Ford Focus ST
4. Bill -- 2021 BMW Z4
5. Josh -- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
6. Jon & Kay -- 2006 Audi TT
7. Grant & Teresa -- 2022 Porsche 718 Boxster
8. Russell -- 2013 Porsche 981 Boxster S
9. Tilton & Gloria -- 2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet
10. Moe & Amy -- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Lingenfelter
11. Amit and Rena -- 2017 Lotus Evora
plus The Tourmaster
TOTAL COUNT: 18 participants in 12 cars
Start Location: This is a semi-private event. To avoid unwanted attention, the start location will be announced via email to registered drivers a few days before the event. (Hint: It will be in north Austin)
Sunday, May 29
6:30 AM Sunrise
6:45 AM Social starts
7:15 AM Radio check (MANDATORY; there will be a roll call)
7:25 AM Drivers Meeting
7:45 AM Group photos
7:59 AM Saddle up! Ladies and gentlemen! Start your engines!
8:00 AM Ride the Raging Bull!
9:45 AM Arrival at restaurant in small hill country town for lunch
Driver's Notes will be handed out at the Drivers Meeting.
There will be one restroom break during the run.
Length of Tour Before Breakfast = 51 miles
Return trip to Austin = 10 miles
For your safety, you are REQUIRED to bring a functioning FRS/GMRS radio. Your radio must pass the radio check at the start of the event.
Please note that for BOAR Runs a Technical Inspection is NOT required and there is no tire inspection before the tour. So, for this tour, please disregard the sections in the Participant Guide pertaining to the Technical Inspection (#23) and tire inspection at the event (#24).
If you have a question, please email The Tourmaster directly at Tourmaster@DrivingAdventuresUSA.com
1. REGISTRATION FEE (per car) -- $74
2. REFUNDABLE SAFETY DEPOSIT (per car) -- $104 ($100 is refundable)
If you are one of the 40+ people who already have a Safety Deposit on file (you know who you are), do NOT send a Safety Deposit.
THE REFUNDABLE SAFETY DEPOSIT IS TO:
- Motivate participants to be present on-time at the mandatory check-ins, vehicle inspection, radio check, and drivers meetings and arrive equipped with a working FRS radio.
- Motivate participating drivers to complete the tour by following all the driving rules outlined in the Participant Guide.
Every participant who follows all the rules listed here and elsewhere (see above, Participant Guide and Terms & Conditions) will receive A FULL REFUND OF THEIR SAFETY DEPOSIT. Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding the Registration Fee, Safety Deposit, refunds, cancelling or transferring your registration, and many other topics.
3. HIGH-POWER (8 WATT) BAOFENG HANDHELD RADIO (OPTIONAL) (LINK)
with 22 FRS/GMRS channels pre-programmed: $85
The Tourmaster will purchase this radio brand new and program all 22 FRS and GMRS channels for you. The new radio will be assembled, charged, programmed, and ready for your use at the start of the event, and you can take it home afterward with its original box and accessories.
STEP #1: SEND PAYMENT
Send Registration Fee and Refundable Safety Deposit (and fee for optional pre-programmed high power radio if you desire).
STEP #2: CONFIRMATION
The Tourmaster will confirm receipt of your registration and payment via email. Your information will be used strictly for purposes of organizing this tour only.
STEP #3: GET READY
Get yourself and your car ready for a great time!
If you have a question, please email The Tourmaster at Tourmaster@DrivingAdventuresUSA.com